Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Thursday, June 26, 2003

You're My Home

My sister received her yearbook yesterday. It was kinda hard not to see myself there. It's like there's a big community I had belonged to for a long, long time, and suddenly, I'm gone! I don't belong there anymore. Due to the fact that I'm not in college yet, I feel like I don't belong anywhere outside my family. It doesn't matter, anyway. This adaptation process is still slow. The city is cold, but my house is wonderful. It's like the only place I want to be is home.
Home.
It's tough when the definition of "home" breaks up in two: one of the pieces remains in a place I've known all my life, the other is loose, bound to me by strange forces. What to do? Where to go?


we are words
we are what we write
nothing else

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home