Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

TFF! On Saturday

1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
I usually don't have goals for the year. 2002 and 2003 have been too crazy. I guess I'd like to write a good story and have lots of fun during the holidays (you know what I mean). My university goals for this semester are about to be accomplished (the end is coming!).

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
I haven't really lost contact with people except for some from the Internet. Sometimes I'd like to talk to those Internet people again to see how their life is going. Others were deliberately deleted due to irreconciliable differences. But I don't really belive in that, so I'd rather befriend them again than hate them forevermore.

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
I'd love to learn how to belly dance, play the piano, play ping-pong very well, make my own clothes, knit, speak French (man, when will I finally be able?), Japanese (coming soon!!!), Portuguese (totally forgotten?), Chinese (it would be fun!), Greek (coming soon too!!!), and Arabic (long life to my roots!). Oops, that was much more than five!

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Travel all around the world, try all sorts of food, buy cool clothes, pay some publishing company to publish my stuff, and take my family on vacation.

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Surf the Net, play guitar, write and draw, talk to Minori through the miraculous audio device on MSN, and have long chats with my family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home