Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Monday, January 12, 2004

Melissa



This is Melissa Donile. Don't ask me how I got her picture. I'm sure I can get yours if I just devote enough time.

I'm writing about her because I haven't answered the letter she sent me for my birthday. I know. I'm a despicable being. I AM!!! I know I'm an ungrateful person. I take ages to write back! It's awful!

I met Melissa in my Spanish Conversation Table at Loras College, during the spring. She was so witty, it was so much fun to talk to her! I have some pictures of her and Minori (yeah, Minori went to my table too), and I confess I do miss her. I don't know why I am so careless about never losing touch and all that stuff. I believe myself so busy when I'm actually wasting time. Wasting precious seconds that cost friendships.

One of these days I'll write Melissa the letter she must be waiting for. In fact, I should write all the letters I never wrote instead of staying behind the bars of this blog. It will be like taking that final flight after so many years of frightful isolation within my own house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home