Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Stray Student Syndrome

I've been a First Year student for two years. Man. If I were still at Loras, right now I'd be becoming a Junior. Time flies... but no, I'm a First Year here, and it seems I'll be so forever and ever and ever. This second semester was characterized by a phenomenon I will call Stray Student Syndrome (SSS), which has a few byproducts —thoughts— I'd like to share with myself now that I'm free to scratch my belly and stare at the ceiling all day and all night if I want to.


  1. Last-minute homework is never 100% satisfactory.

  2. Refrain your blogging impulses while doing homework!

  3. There is no such thing as too much cereal on a sleepless night.

  4. Sushi is easy to prepare! Let's make more sushi!

  5. I know more French than I ever thought. (But then, who taught me all that much???)

  6. Putting language learning above it all is a nice way to dissipate that itchy SSS.

  7. I don't care. I wonder if I should start caring.

  8. English = participation. Spanish = deadly silence (with the obvious exception of Nihongo class).

  9. Make it a Western Society Must and I won't even touch it.

  10. Literature (as a major) is entirely made of Western Society Musts. Will somebody puh-leeeaase turn around the corner? There are more than two civilized continents on this planet!

  11. People suck, but my friends are pure gold!

  12. Spending an afternoon in the BLAA is definitely a great plan for relaxation.

  13. I should have known when I was 12 and read Family: I'm in love with Chinese literature!

  14. Are you in for adventures? Do your research in the National Library!

  15. Catherine Thornton says I could be a good candidate for a degree in Asian Studies. I can't get that out of my mind. Could it be so? Could it be so?



What can I do now with so much free time, huh? You can't be happier than I am now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home