Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Birthday

I was born twenty years ago. I wonder how things were then. A child is not only a couple's love product, a child is a person who grows and thinks and feels. I am a child. A person. Growing, thinking, feeling. I can't believe it... I won't believe it when I have my own children.

I must admit my first twenty years have been amazing. I am not an unhappy person. Not at all. Sometimes bored, sometimes misunderstood, totally inept in social terms, but never unhappy. I have met amazing people, and through them, I have been able to know much more about myself. So... this time hasn't been a big waste. Not at all.

I wish I had the right words, instead of all the stuff I've written... but... I'm just grateful for all the steps I've walked to be right here, where I am now. I'm twenty, and I stand in a segment of the road with a smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home