Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Energy Bill

If it requires 1000 more yen every month for me to be happy, then so be it. I'm not giving up my music to cut expenses.

I wonder what my neighbors think of my music. One minute there's Ravel, and the next there's Pedrito Fernández. Beatles, Backstreet Boys, Nara Leão, Frank Sinatra, Air. I love the melodies filling up the air all day long. Solitude is lighter when there's a sweet voice reminding you of the existence of happiness. Despite the fact that people will be able to hear me from outside, sometimes I sing in the shower. I miss my guitar, though. However, my music is here with me, and that's all that matters. After all, it's Japan but the Chipi Chipi is available! Too bad there's no one to dance it with.

This morning I listened to Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition, and it was superb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home