Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Sunday, October 19, 2003

TFF! (Quite Late)

These are boring, but I'll answer them.

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
Milk, cheese, grapes, mandarin lemons, and wasabi.

2. Name five things in your freezer.
I'm guessing fish, icecubes, meat, chicken, and lots of frost.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Drawers, a trash can, the electric dishwasher, and a piece of wood.

4. Name five things around your computer.
Right now: the tv remote control, the tag that came with the M bag that contained the books I sent to Colombia, a bunch of pictures from my 18th birthday and my departure to the States (I wonder why they're there), one of my mom's architecture books, and one of my sister's notebooks.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
I don't have such thing, and I don't know where my mom keeps the medicines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home