Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Friday, October 10, 2003

TFF!

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
This is a soccer country. Everybody watches soccer... except for me. They also watch F1 to see how Juan Pablo Montoya always loses and Michael Schumacher always wins (F1 is a monopoly, it's that simple; there is absolutely no need to watch it). I don't like to watch sports. However, I don't miss the Olympics. Most of the sports shown there are beautiful!

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Geez, this proves I'm a complete ignorant in terms of sports. I don't have a favorite team nor athlete (I don't know which are good and why... Real Madrid is the world's dream team, but I don't follow Beckham). You can ask me about any of them and I have no idea about their performance. I know everyone loves Beckham, but that's the extent of my knowledge. Since I live in a soccer country, I can remember soccer players' names. Don't ask me about the rest of sports.

3. Are there any sports you hate?
Well, just about all of them! Just kidding. Do you want to know which sport I hate? WELL I HATE FOOTBALL!!! It's totally pointless!

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
I went to the soccer stadium once, to see a local team play. Apart from that... just school sports (basketball, soccer, football at Loras--I left early).

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I am the least sporty person you could ever meet. I've never played, it seems I'll never play in my life. Yeah, that's the way I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home