Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Friday, January 16, 2004

TFF!

Long time, no see. Let's see what it brings.

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
Nothing. However, I used to have an email address with the following quote in the signature line:
"You nearly had me roped and tied, altar-bound, hypnotized,
Sweet freedom whispered in my ear 'You're a butterfly,
And butterflies are free to fly, fly away, high away, bye-bye." --Elton John
I was 14 by then.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
"We're not learning to be architects, or painters, or writers. We're learning to be. That's all." --Sir Paul McCartney

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
It would say "MSKITE" or some interesting word, like "VORTEX" or "OKASHI". Once I saw one that read "AFRICA." I thought that was really cool. I don't like those that say "HOTCHK" or something equally stupid...

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Yeah, my fountain pen. It says "Olavia Kite."

5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
I have no idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home