Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Monday, June 30, 2003

Yet Another Useless Quiz

I'm not sleepy, so I found one of these stupid surveys/quizzes/whatever in Mike Fireball's journal. I'll spend my night answering...

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White, with some blue ornament
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Un Uomo, by Oriana Fallaci
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's plain orange
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Othello... it's the only one I kind of know how to play to win
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Muy Interesante
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Good food cooking!
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? The inside of a damp bus in the rain... yuck!!!
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? What time is it? What did I dream?
9. FAVORITE COLOR? green-blue-purple
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? that orange hue that looks like vomit
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 2
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Honda Sakura, I hope
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? knowledge
14. FAVORITE SOUND? there are lots of sounds I love... rain from a cozy bedroom, for instance
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? choco choco chocolate!!! with lots of nuts
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? I don't think I do
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? actually with three: Pingüi, Benjamin Wolf, and Luther Chillingworth
18. STORMS COOL OR SCARY? they're DEADLY in Iowa... but I think they can be pretty sexy
19. YOUR FIRST CAR? 1986 Renault 4
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? well, Minori and Kotaro! I'm not keen on celebrities anymore
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? plum sake, even though I had it only once
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Cancer, July 5, 1984
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? sure, why not?
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? famous writer, translator, language teacher
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? the same I have now, shiny dark brown
26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yes, and still am, why?
27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? it's got something to drink, that's all!!!
28. FAVORITE MOVIE? Realm of the Senses!!! hahahahaha maybe not? actually, Tron or Shrek
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yes, why?
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? a mattress for guests
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 4 & 7
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? olympic gymnastics
33. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? losing my inspiration forever
34. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. nobody did
35. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? to respond what?
36. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? respond what???
37. FAVORITE CD? Revolver, Abbey Road, The Beatles (White Album)... oh yeah and The Essential Billy Joel!
38. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? uh... uh... uh... Jackass?
39. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? mustard!!! or ketchup, why not?
40. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? that food is crap!!! gimme something nutritious!!!
41. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Diet Pepsi or Canada Dry ginger ale
42. THE BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? San Francisco, CA
43. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? the default WindowsXP screensaver
44. BURGER KING OR McDonalds? I said, THAT FOOD IS CRAP!!!!

Ok, there's nothing interesting. If you want reasons for my answers, my message board is always open. Bye, sweethearts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home