Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Swimming Against the Tide... and Drowning

I had my first class in the university today. The teachers were okay, the classes seemed cool... DAKEDO, I couldn't stand the excessive amount of cigarette smoke in the air. Actually, I'm mad. The Earth is rotting and people only worry about rotting their own lungs PLUS everybody else's. I'm not the one who chose lung cancer! Why should I get it forcefully?

You know what's the worst? The worst is I can't do anything about it! I'm alone, swimming against the tide... and drowning.

Tomorrow I'll take a scarf to breathe through it. There is absolutely no place in school for a pair of healthy lungs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home