Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Saturday, July 19, 2003

Ultimate Boredom

So yeah, I'm so bored I'm going to answer a long quiz about myself, whether you like it or not. Hey everybody, I know you NEVER read this website, so what the heck!

Full Name: Laura Camila Acosta Amín / Olavia Kite
Nicknames: Laurita, Lauri, Lars, Acosta Sensei, Lau, Lauchan
Age: 19
Birthday: July 5
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rat, last time I checked
Pets: None, I'm allergic to dog/cat hair. I used to have an insect-eating plant, though. Her name was Molly. I also had this bird, Tallahassee, but she died and I didn't notice.
Height: officially, 1.67m.
Weight: around 60kg
Eye Color: dark brown
Hair: very very dark brown, some people call it black
Piercing: one on each earlobe
Tattoos: None!!!!!
Favorite Color: green/blue/purple/certain shades of pink & red
Birthplace: Bogotá, Colombia
Been in love: Hai
Been to Europe: nope
Been toilet papering: nope
Been toliet papered: nope
Loved somebody some much it made you cry: Love is not supposed to make you cry... but certain circumstances actually make you do so, so yeah
Been in a car crash: yeah, in front of an all-boys' school. Very embarrassing.
Color of socks: right now? blue with an orange fishie
Favorite Number: 4 & 7
Movie: TRON, Shrek, Star Wars (the original trilogy, specially), Spirited Away
Food: Japanese, Arabian, Colombian (mainly from the Atlantic coast)
Days of the week: I don't care right now
TV Shows: that top ten they do on People & Arts, Technopolis, Futurama, Daria... oh and those cute independent short animations they have on Locomotion
Toothpaste: Colgate, oh and this lemon-mint Close-Up, it tasted like Ricola!
Favorite flower: magnolia, or almost any other flower
Sport to watch: olympic gymnastics
Fast Food Restaurant: none; that crappy food messes up my stomach
Favorite drink: any juice is more than fine
What color is your bedroom carpet?: white
Where do you see yourself in ten years?: Uh... in Japan?
What do you do when you're bored?: THIS
Friend who lives the farthest away: in this very moment, Takizawa Kotaro and Kamakshi Mubarak
Most annoying thing?: right now, the cold weather and some people's attitude
Best thing: sunny days
Bedtime: like 2am
What book are you reading now?: Un Uomo, by Oriana Fallaci (the Spanish translated version, though)
What's on your mousepad?: the mouse, of course
Favorite board game?: Othello
Favorite magazine?: Muy Interesante
Favorite smell?: the smell of good food!!!
Least favorite smell?: most of them
Worst feeling in the world?: disappointment & impotence (you know, like the world is crumbling and you can't do ANYTHING about it!?)
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?: "What time is it?"
Do you type with your fingers on the right keys?: Oh yeah!
How many rings before you answer the phone?: one or two
What is the most important thing in life?: knowledge
Storms, scary or cool?: Cool if they don't happen in Iowa
Do you like to drive fast?: NO
Is the glass half empty or half full?: it's got water, that's all that matters
What's under your bed?: my Beatles Anthology book
If you could meet one person in the world, who would it be?: like for the first time? uh... uh... uh... I'm not that eager to meet people. Let's say Honda Yu.
Coffee/ice cream?: sometimes coffee, sometimes ice cream!
Chocolate/Vanilla?: chocolate, definitely
Blanket/Stuffed Animal?: stuffed animal, I guess
Silver/gold?: both of them look nice
Tobacco/alcohol?: THEY BOTH SUCK
Coke/Pepsi?: Pepsi, Coke is too sweet
Love/Social Live?: LOVE is ALL YOU NEED!
Do you think you have a lot of friends?: FRIENDS are something I quite don't have in this country
Are you outgoing?: not really
Are you fun?: depends on who's asking... in Colombian recently-turned-adult terms, I'm the personification of Boredom
Do you consider yourself better than other people?: sometimes it's nice to feel on top of the world
Are you popular?: like NO!
Flirty?: nah
Pretty?: you mean commercially pretty? no, not at all
Do people tell you you're pretty?: HAHAHAHAHAHA you wish!
Who are you crushing on?: crushes are for suckers
How are have you gone?: uh?
Are you negative?: I think so
Hobbies...
Do you attend church?: not anymore
Do you like being around people?: let me reverse the question: do people like being around ME?
Last person you kissed?: my father when he arrived from work, some hours ago
Last thing you said?: "Hasta mañana, Papito!" ... my father went up to sleep
Last person you talked to?: my father.
Last person you talked to on the phone?: my sister.
Last person you talked to online?: Minori
Last person you hugged?: can't remember if it was my father or my mother
Last person you got an email from?: Minori

Who...
Do you argue with the most?: my sister, but it's typical sister fight. I absolutely LOVE her!
Do you always get along with?: my maternal grandpa!
Is the most trustworthy?: pretty much all of my close relatives
Makes you laugh the most?: my sister!!!
Has the coolest parents?: me!!!
Has the coolest siblings?: me!!!
Is the smartest?: me!!! hahahahaha

In the last 24 hours have you...
Cried?: nah
Been kissed?: on the cheek, yes of course
Felt stupid?: a little
Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't?: nope
Talked to an ex?: NO
Missed an ex?: like NO NO and NO!!
Talked to someone you have a crush on?: crushes are for suckers who want to suffer
Had a serious talk?: oh yeah
Missed someone?: Of course!!!
Hugged someone?: I think so, yeah

[Spell your first name backwards]: nimA atsocA alimaC aruaL / etiK aivalO
[The story behind your email address]: all of them? it'd be too boring. Okay, one of them: I used to be kind of infatuated with stars, especially with a small group in the Taurus constellation. At that time I was learning Portuguese, so... yeah, that's how it goes.

Describe your...
Shoes: I've got a lot, baby hahahahaha
Favorite Pants: my Abercrombie & Fitch red corduroy pants
CD in stereo right now: lots of Michelle Branch mp3 files
What are you wearing right now: my baggy blue pants, red turtleneck, blue jacket, multicolored shawl
In my mouth: teeth, tongue, and saliva
Wishing: I could go road tripping with Minori and Kotaro again
After this: finish talking to Minori and get a good night's sleep!
Talking to: Minori!
Some of your favorite movies: TRON, Shrek
Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming months: University!!!!!!!!!
4 words that sum you up: LAURA CAMILA ACOSTA AMÍN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home