Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Friday Five/Las Cinco del Viernes

Es la hora de las cinco del viernes y Friday Five, y no quiero responder ninguno.... así que démosle al afán.


1) ¿Cuando sueñas, puedes acordarte perfectamente de lo que has soñado?
Claro, muchísimas veces.

2) ¿Alguna pesadilla recurrente?
Tenía pesadillas en Dubuque, pero ya no. Volví a tener sueños rarísimos y geniales. Tuve una época en la que soñaba muy seguido que moría de un tiro en la cabeza. Recuerdo especialmente aquella pesadilla en la que yo era una disidente de algún estado y me llevaban en helicóptero a la cárcel. Yo intentaba fugarme frente a la cárcel, entonces la guardia (era mujer) me disparaba en la espalda y luego se acercaba a rematarme en la cabeza. Yo sentía los disparos y todo.

3) ¿Sueñas en blanco y negro o en color?
¡A tooooodo color!

4) ¿Tu sueño más divertido/agradable?
Siempre hay uno nuevo, loquísimo y agradable (bueno, no siempre es tan agradable). No tengo un favorito.

5) ¿Si te despiertas a mitad de un sueño agradable, eres capaz de vovler a dormirte y obligarte a seguir soñando con la misma historia?
No, definitivamente no. Tengo que tener demasiado sueño, abrir los ojos accidentalmente, y volver a dormir. Sin embargo, cuando eso sucede el sueño toma un giro inesperado.

Ahora, Friday Five:

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
My first best friend was called Soly Alvarez. I met her in kindergarten. We were very very very good friends, we composed songs together and all. In fourth grade they split us up, which damaged the relationship very much. Things would never be the same after that.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
Not at all. I heard her say scornfully once that we were like girlfriends (yeah, like girls in love). I was totally hurt by that comment. Then she left for Qatar because her father was transferred. Now she studies in some über-fancy university in the US, I guess.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
I have Lynn, Mare, and Pepin (their actual names are Lina, Maria, and Sandra). I think they're going to be my lifetime friends, or at least I hope so. There's also Ippo, Nails, and Dimanche (Adriana, Naila, and Carolina), but I don't see them that often. I must remark that in Dubuque I had Minori, Kotaro, and Andrea. I still keep in touch with all of them.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
Lynn used to stick with Pepin in eighth grade. I was alone. Then, one day, I was walking all alone and Pepin pulled my arm and made me walk with them. That's how we became a group. It was that simple! Mare came just a bit later, she was sticking with Nails, and... I don't know, we were all talking to each other and all... and well, Lynn, Mare, and Pepin remained... (by the way, I gave Pepin her nickname just today! she didn't have one till now) There was also Val (Valeria), but she disappeared. I don't know, she's studying, she's impossible to locate, oh well... Long life to my friends!

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
I wish Val were closer than she actually is. I wish she didn't think we're fans, but friends. I wish she thought just a little bit less about boys and just a little bit more about us. But I can't change her psyche. I also wish Soly hadn't said what she said about our old friendship. However, there is no chance we could still stick together since we became so different when we grew up.

That's it. Friday Five, done. I'm feeling full of energy and I don't know why!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home