Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Okay...

Okay, here's the part I ommitted from the last quiz... Here it goes. Let's do it really really existential & poetic!

I HURT: many times, when I speak... Worst of all, it's not that I don't think before speaking and my words hurt, it's that I think so that the words I speak hurt
I LOVE: the sound of the rain from my bedroom, good music, the internet, writing good stuff, singing, Japanese coffee cream pan, Almond Crush Pocky, Xylish Fruity Mint, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Chicago, the taste of sushi, the taste of shawerma, The Beatles, Billy Joel, Michelle Branch, Minori's kare raisu, the feeling I get when I start to understand a new language, the way Kotaro says "sumimasen", going to office supplies stores, Minori, Paul McCartney's face when he was younger, holding an interesting conversation, Milo, seashells, good science fiction, gazing at the stars...
I HATE: lusty guys, soccer-fan buddy-dependent guys, superficial people, weak minds, guys with female obsessions, consumerism/pop culture, how consumerism tells people who to love and who to hate, the way media has forced girls into eating disorders by convincing them that the only way to be successful is being sexually attractive (not necessarily pretty), women as objects, racism, classism, xenophobia, SoHo magazine, the way the whole world is going!!! It drives me nuts!!!
I FEAR: there will never be a safe place in the world, consumerism will finish my writing career right before it starts
I HOPE: this terrible consumerist world will finally let me make my dreams come true, my future life will turn out fine
I FEEL: my life has a gleam of hope, and a beautiful one
I HIDE: from someone I want to insult really bad
I DRIVE: the spaceship of my life... towards a great galaxy I'm yet to see
I MISS: those wonderful last weeks in DBQ, all the time I had then in my hands to enjoy with Minori and Kotaro,... and yeah I miss Minori, but you already know that
I LEARNED: pessimism is not always the answer to my questions
I NEED: to write a new story, to see Minori again (and spend a looooooooooong time with him), to make sure my major is the right one, to get rid of my cold,
I THINK: sometimes too much...

It's time to sleep. Wanna say something about my stupid blog? Speak up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home