Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Hey!!! More Useless Quizzes!!!

I love to fill them out!!!

last cigarette: I don't smoke, thank you very much
last kiss: that's totally private, and yeah, it was sad...
last good cry: the night before leaving DBQ
last library book checked out: hm hm hm I believe it was that Elizabeth Barrett Browning stuff I needed for my Poetry class thing
last movie seen: it must have been Battle Royale... horrible movie
last book read: completely? Patriotism, by Mishima Yukio
last cuss word uttered: I don't utter those words!
last beverage drank: some hot celery water my mom gave me
last food consumed: chicken and cooked green peas
last crush: you mean a bad crush? nah, better not remember...
last phone call: Maria del Carmen Celis!
last time showered: this morning! yay!
last shoes worn: my red shoes
last cd played: The Essential Billy Joel
last item bought: ice cream at Crepes & Waffles
last downloaded: some song... ah, Michelle Branch
last annoyance: that awful cold that kept me in bed
last disappointment: hm... hm... can't remember
last soda drank: Coca-Cola at my uncle's
last thing written: this stupid blog!
last key used: Minori's apartment's, if I'm not mistaken
last words spoken: "vea usted!"
last sleep: last night, it was wonderful... you don't know how good it feels to recover from a bad cold
last im: Sandra Pérez
last weird encounter: oh that time when Sandra Pérez and I saw Carlos Márquez from afar and jumped into a record store
last ice cream eaten: Crepes & Waffles... some vanilla and chocolate, I don't remember the name
last time amused: some minutes ago, talking to my daddy!
last time wanting to die: I don't remember
last time in love: NOW
last time hugged: a few hours ago, by my mom
last time scolded: very hard? maybe like some months ago, when my cell phone was off and my parents wanted to call
last time resentful: during and after my tragic stay in Miami
last chair sat on: the one I'm sitting on to type....
last lipstick used: that dumb plum lipstick that never lasted more than a few minutes
last shirt worn: the pink shirt I'm wearing right now
last time dancing: a few days ago, with my sister
last poster looked at: my sister keeps her room closed, so I can't see her posters...
last show attended: hm hm hm... oh that laser show at the planetarium! that was way cool!
last webpage visited: my stupid blog

This is getting long and boring...

I'll take the liberty to abolish some part that looks like another quiz I already answered.

current clothes: pinkish red pants, pink shirt, purple sweater, blue jacket (yeah I have a cold, I must keep warm)
current mood: thoughtful
current music: Milonga del marinero y el capitán, by Los Rodríguez
current taste: none... I had my dinner long ago
current hair: straight, dark brown, parted to the side, not very interesting... like almost always
current annoyance: persistent cough
current smell: I can't smell right now
current thing i should be doing: calling my friends to tel them about my birthday
current desktop picture: Shrek
current refreshment: none
current worry: how am I supposed to invite my friends to my birthday if I don't want to use the phone?

I suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home