Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Useless Stuff to Let Time Fly By

Look what I found. A test to see what San-X character I am. I was hoping I would be Ginshari San, but it seems he isn't even in the test (yeah, I cheated right after I finished to see other possible results). Well, the good news is that I'm actually someone I like a lot:



What San-X Character Are You?

Yep! I'm the grim Kogepan! It would've been nice if I had been Amaguri, since I have an Amaguri ornament in my backpack. Dakedo, it's ok! Kogepan rules!!! If I ever go to Japan, I'm going to buy lots of San-X stuff, and I'll surely include the lonesome Kogepan!

And yeah, sometimes I feel people think of me as overcooked and burnt...


PS: Did you notice the great amount of Engrish in the little sign?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home