Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Friday, September 05, 2003

TFF!

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
I hate drying and storing the dishes. I don't know why, I simply can't stand doing that. Well it's not that bad, but if anyone other than me can do it, much better for me.

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I like washing the dishes. I don't offer myself all the time to do it, but if I must do it, I really don't mind.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
Just clean as it's needed.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
Uh... no. If things are clean, and nothing gets lost, I'm happy.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
I guess my room? Oh no, it was the cleaning lady who did it. Oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home