Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Saturday, August 09, 2003

TFF! (Late Saturday Edition)

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
I bet everybody knows... my last trip came to an end a few months ago, when I came back from Dubuque, Iowa, a beautiful yet boring town between the cornfields and the Mississippi river.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
Do you want the whole list???
- Meeting a totally compatible person (Minori)
- My first experience as an employee
- San Francisco/Napa valley
- Chicago
- St. Louis (man, this was really weird)
- Madison
- Nick Tickle Fairy Tale Detective (children's play)
- Awful winter
- My first spring, fall, and summer
- Japanese food (live long and prosper, SushiStation!)
- Japanese culture & friends (hello, Kotaro!)
- Des Moines Poetry festival
- Six Flags (Raging Bull!!! Vertical Velocity!!! Superman!!!)
- Paying my own rent for the first time
- Getting to see REAL bikers and REAL white trash (it IS an experience)
- Pretty clothes that are made not only for waifs
- Really cool malls (EXCEPT Kennedy Mall in Dubuque)

To make a long story short, this whole trip was the most unusual, bizarre thing that has ever happened to me, and it has changed my life completely!

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
First, I'd go back to Dubuque to pick up Minori, and maybe Kotaro too, oh and maybe Foo! and then we'd all go back to San Francisco, or we'd go to New York, or we'd go on a tour around Japan, or around Europe, or roadtripping across the USA!
No, I got it, I'd go all around the world!!!

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
Get there by plane, move around by car, baby!

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
New York or Japan, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home