Maia Nebula!

The world is sick, but my smile is intact.

Friday, February 06, 2004

TFF!

After struggling with the Great Wall of China...

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?
Well... maybe going to the US for a whole year. It's not easy to decide to leave everything for a significant amount of time. And being there, a very daring thing to do was traveling to St. Louis with Minori. St. Louis is certainly not your place to have fun.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?
I guess I'm an independent person and I'm not really risky... so my mom and my significant other usually approve of my deeds. I don't really pay attention to my friends' verdicts.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle)
I have the risk factor of a book on a shelf. This life is quite empty of risks right now. Still need a number? 1.

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?
Well... I went to Iowa even though I didn't want to. I was alone. I was sad. I met Minori. Now I'm happy. Does that answer your question?

5. ... and what's the worst?
I don't know... As I'm telling you, I have the risk factor of a book on a bookshelf. Yes I'm a coward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home